TRYOUT CHANGE DATE/VHL GAMES/ UNIFORMS
Tryout date change due to VHL staggered start
- September 1st and 2nd will be Bantams and Pee Wees
- September 8th and 9th will be Mites and Squirts
- Learn to Play X-ICE and Midgets do not tryout
- Times will be posted this week
VHL Game Start Dates
- Midgets September 8th
- PeeWee and Bantams September 12th
- Squirts and Mites September 26th
Learn To Play X-ICE
- The Valley League typically runs the Saturday and Sunday clinic at Endicott and MYHA coaches run a practice on Wednesday’s at 5:00 in Lynn
- We have not received any news of Endicott opening or if the VHL has secured an alternative site.
- The MYHA practices will begin on Wednesday September 16th at 5:00. Stay tuned for VHL news
- Reach out to the Marblehead Sports Shop to get fitted for a uniform.
If you click on the link below, an appointment can be made to get fitted for a Jersey at the Marblehead
Sports Shop. All LTP/ X-Ice and hollyhock U14 players will need uniforms. We understand that it may be a challenge to pick a number if the player doesn’t know on which team they are playing. Get fitted for the jersey and request your number. We will confirm duplicates or any changes that need to be made after teams are formed.
Please bring your pads to the fitting.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.